Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JeffO and Sublime_Steve @ Perris 10/8

It was rough yesterday. and it was a full moon lastnite. does that have anything to do with it?

Yep. They spent all their time last night to hunt, and attempting to evade predators in the morning hours. If you get out there early enough, you'll get some one the surface. Otherwise, go deep.

Ive been hitting the duct and alot of major striper lakes this year. Next year more fishing time is going to perris irvine corona SARL and the duct. This year ive hit the duct like almost every week but only for real short periods of time. Im doing more trout and cats next year, these stripers have me running around too much LOL. Hey asian guy hows catfishing at perris never been, had an uncle thats been a few times but am looking to hit it up when i can. Next year(hopefully starting early next year) Im gonna be fishing like crazy and catching like crazy. and hopefully finally meet me an fnner.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Deandrew, great to hear you're coming down to the local water holes. PM me when you're planning to come. Hope we can synch up for the water fun. Just got my new rod-reel combo for panfishes and trouts. Nothing fancy. Quantum Micro XT ultra light, since my 15 years old rod (broke) and reel (spring snapped) took a dive. $40 at BPS, and perfect size for my 12yrs old to play with later at Gregory. Now, time to get a few 4'6" ultra light poles for my other kids to hunt trouts this winter.

As for the cats at Perris, talked to quite a few people renting large pontoon to do family outings, hunting only cats and panfishes. They said bullheads are good. They caught a few channel cats in the mix, anywhere between 1 to 5lbs. From the cooler they've shown me, for every 5 to 7 panfishes, there were 1 bullhead/channel in the mix. Saw a nice stringer of bullheads, carps, and a cooler of panfishes last outing as they were heading in. Of course, they had 5 pairs of arms to play with.

nice job fishin! lake perris has been on and off for the bass since the weather was sour last week.

JeffO- Check your PMs. I sent you one.

Quote Originally Posted by tree View Post
    nice job fishin! lake perris has been on and off for the bass since the weather was sour last week.
    Thanks, tree! We had a blast... anxious to hear how the fishing will be in a few weeks when fall is in full swing.
    @fishmounter, PM replied!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12