Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Thought i was going to miss out on the the Dragg Stripz.....i guess wrong 10/4

Default Thought i was going to miss out on the the Dragg Stripz.....i guess wrong 10/4

10/4/2011
    sorry for the late report.. so i been reading all the hot reports at dvl and had to make a trip out ..... head out to dvl....got there at 450 and was feel great wiht only 5 cars ahead of mine.....check in got a boat and was in the water at the spot by 730....weather was crazy ... rain and heavy winds.....stuck it out and was rewarded...i was off the lake by 330..what an awesome time with great momorys and fish to feed the whole family....lol

Last edited by 247fisher; 10-07-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Limit is 10.

dude you nailed them in bad weather you are a gangster

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    Limit is 10.
    Ya hes a couple of fish over. But hey good job on the stripers.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

umm, isnt someone taking the pic?

good job out there

-bb

Got 12 between me and my friend ....who u think took the pic for me......lol....

Quote Originally Posted by 247fisher View Post
    Got 12 between me and my friend ....who u think took the pic for me......lol....
    No biggie. Just informing on the limit in case you didn't know. Look at it from my perspective. Only saw the word "I" used in your post so I assumed you were alone. Didn't see "we" or mention of anyone else. Cameras have had self timers for a long time so technically, no, another person is not necessary to take a picture, lol.

No prob......understand where ur comin from......for me it not worth the risk of a ticket for 2 over....plus I kno all the guys a the dock.....I wouldn't do anything to burn my bridge with them since they r my buddys.