Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking in from Riverside

Default Checking in from Riverside

Hey Guys,

I've been lurking around on here for a while picking up pointers here and there. Figured it was time to sign up. I'm out in Riverside. Used to fish a lot when I was a kid. Trying to get back into it now that I've got kids. Can't believe I stayed away from it for so long.

Wade

Well your in luck we have some great lakes in the area check them out.Lm Bass are still hitting at most local lakes i just havnt seen the fish count as high as its was durring mid summer.(in my opinion) just hit the water and see what lurkes below..........

Yeah, I've fished Perris plenty of times. I finally gonna get around to going over to DVL. I was thinking about using a guide for stripers out there. Never fished the lake or for striper. Figured a guide would be a good way to go for starters.

Orionkhan,
    Don't go to Fairmont Park to fish, the TWEEKERS will eat u up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky70 View Post
    Orionkhan,
    LOL. Yeah, I know about ol' Fairmont Park.

Quote Originally Posted by orionkhan View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've been lurking around on here for a while picking up pointers here and there. Figured it was time to sign up. I'm out in Riverside. Used to fish a lot when I was a kid. Trying to get back into it now that I've got kids. Can't believe I stayed away from it for so long.

Wade
    I stopped fishing when I was in High School and just recently got back into it early this year. I feel the same way... should've never gave it up!! I live in Riverside too and like hitting the Mountains, but last couple of weeks been doing the Salt Water. I grew up fishing the Bay & Beach in San Diego so an hour drive to hit the Harbor is well worth it!! Probably doing Long Beach today.

Cool for taking your kids fishing... Our kids go fishing too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky70 View Post
    Orionkhan,
    Haha, or the Skunk!!

orionkhan- Welcome to FNN. Lots of good info here, some not so good. I'm a Perris and Fairmount regular and really enjoy the fishing at both locations. Don't worry about any "tweekers" at Fairmount. There's probably more in Ridgecrest....

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    orionkhan- Welcome to FNN. Lots of good info here, some not so good. I'm a Perris and Fairmount regular and really enjoy the fishing at both locations. Don't worry about any "tweekers" at Fairmount. There's probably more in Ridgecrest....
    roflmao, soooooo true!!!!

hey if u wana meet up we can fish i live and fish riverside and ie mostly, oh yea and welcome to fnn lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast