Irvine Lake   Bass Pro Shops   Bargain Outfitters   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   Shop Hunting  SARL / Corona Lake  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking in from Riverside

Cool, thanks for the fishing buddy offer. I'm looking at going out to DVL with a guide (Troutonly - Bob) on Columbus day. I'm solo so far, but if someone wants to split it with me, you're welcome to join in.

Wade

Welcome and any weekend day and I would jump at that offer... Been on a guide trip before with T.O. and would do it again.. We easily caught our limits of stripers.. Been thinking of doing the same thing, I just do not have that Monday off from work :(

Quote Originally Posted by smalweld View Post
    Welcome and any weekend day and I would jump at that offer... Been on a guide trip before with T.O. and would do it again.. We easily caught our limits of stripers.. Been thinking of doing the same thing, I just do not have that Monday off from work :(
    A buddy from work is going to go out there with me. I'll keep you in mind the next go around and will report how we do.

I go to Fairmount at least twice a week it's safe. The only lake I have been a bit scared to try so far is Seccombe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster Bob View Post
    I go to Fairmount at least twice a week it's safe. The only lake I have been a bit scared to try so far is Seccombe.
    LMAO!! I go to both of those lakes probably twice a week. The thing about Seccombe is that there are no lights and when it gets dark it probably is time to go.
    ...But I have definitely met some cool people there, including a couple of FNNers.

Welcome, glad that you finally decided to join in.
    Arthur (Wingnut)

"All know the Way, but few actually walk it..."

Welcome to the site!
    Watch out for Bob though...
    Just Kidding, he is as good as they come.
    Robert
    <><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12