Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cheap bass boat make a offer

Thanks tuna but the buddy is the one with the truck to tow the boat. I also have the boat stored at his mothers house and she is selling her house so the boat has got to go... believe me if i could keep it i would...

price reduced $1000... the motor is worth way more that that

Surprised nobody has jumped on this yet. Seems like a good deal. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks SoCal. I am pretty suprised as well....

Man that really sounds like an awesome deal,I guess it really shows the economic situation many are in right now.
    Wish you the best with the sale,someones gonna score!

What city is this boat located in?

bump for a great deal! if the timing was better I'd pick this up in a heart beat. wow.

Dis, the boat is in glendale a few minutes from the 5 and the 134. I have already started tearing the deck out have save the decking for the patern when cutting out the new decking. the motor ran great last year when i had it out. pretty quick with the 150 on it. she just needs a little tlc. I bought the boat from anglers marine last spring and the motor was serviced there before i bought it. I just have no place to store once my freind sells her house or no truck to even pull the boat now. Also has trickle charger. trolling motor is foot controled ... the trailer needs some wirebrushing and a coat of paint... I am suprised no one has bought it just for the motor and if they did not want the boat just scrap it... Thanks for the encouragment though guys

I,ll take a look at it.

pm sent...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast