Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona lake stocking trout weds!!!9/28

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Technically at the top of their range, but too hot. You know I love ya, just not right now!
    then dont fish..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    then dont fish..
    I won't, thank you very much.
    I watch this board all season long and I see guys crying and screaming because they can't get bit at Corona or SARL. I figured it out a long time ago so I post tips and hints, everything I can think of besides a couple of secret spots (I worked hard and smart for those, find you own), and I pm a lot of guys with a little better information than that. They get down on the operators for any number of things from nets to mud to not planting fish to feeding fish at night so they don't bite. Most schlubs who can't buy a bite also can't buy a clue, but I (and a lot of others) do what we can. But when the operators shoot themselves in the foot (EVERY YEAR) by planting these fish in water that is too warm for them to thrive, I can't defend them for it.
    This is obviously not a season-opening plant, just "testing the waters" (more literal than anything). I hope it works because I want to catch something, anything.

--------------------------
    Last edited by Marley; 09-28-2011 at 12:15 PM.

why you guys saying its too hot.. instead of being happy that they are trying to bring the trout season early you guys are crying..wow have u took a look outside and see how chilly it is
    It was 98 at my office in Ontario yesterday. We could have fried trout on the sidewalk almost.

why you guys saying its too hot.. instead of being happy that they are trying to bring the trout season early you guys are crying..wow have u took a look outside and see how chilly it is
    You kidding right? Corona Lake is mid 80's right now. If you live by the beach it's cool but inland it's hot.

Who will be the first to complain that Corona didn't put the trout in promised cause they got skunked this weekend (due to trout not biting or dying)?

I thought my post was pretty clear. Again, I HOPE I'm wrong. But too many fish will die needlessly. That's WHY

I hope everyone slays! Good luck out there folks!! Happy fishing !

Blah blah blah is all i hear.. if you get skunked then your obviously not doing something right ..thank you very much

Hopefully they survive this weekend because it's going to be a lot cooler the following week. I'll probably go then.

Blah blah blah is all i hear.. if you get skunked then your obviously not doing something right ..thank you very much
    Are you going this weekend?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast