Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dana Rea Memorial Tournament

had a great time bbqing. never done this before but it was fun. will do it again for sure

It was nice seeing everyone.It was great fishing until 4am! Great fishing this night!Congrats to all.
    I also agree,at least the tourney's should be until 2am,or just bring it back all together!!
    Lots of big fish to catch !! 57 for life!

WOW!!!! I had such a great time seeing everyone again, Thank You Irvine for putting on this wonderful tourney. I didn't
    get to stay and fish due to a previous committment (Fishing of course, GCLA ladies whopped Ventura Co sports fishing gentlemen)
    Let's make this tournament bigger and better than ever next year. As one of the legends, I will throw my hat in the ring, and call
    upon all of T57 to support the memory of Fisherman 57 as he brought us all together as friends, family, having lots of fun, and true fishermen forever. Thank you all so much for the great food and a really good time. Til next year.
    OFG
    Last edited by olfishergal; 09-27-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12