Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: SB Wish fishing

Default SB Wish fishing

Planned to go fish this afternoon with my buddy. Left the house at 1:30, and drove to the first spot. Looked at mounds of kelp schmeg lining the beach. looked at 2 other spots before deciding that discretion is the best choice today. Didn't have to wash the waders, and a little bummed that the one foot waves still remained too dirty to try. Will keep an eye on it, but don't see an opportunity any time soon. Mikey

I hear ya. I was up at Hollister ranch last weekend. Was really looking forward to fishing out there, but the salad was too thick. Oh well.

SHMEG>>>LOL, I haven't heard that one in a while!
    You know Mikey, you could always head down this way...
    Robert
    <><

I'm still waiting to get the word from you & Bill that I need to head North and hit the surf. Things just haven't really taken off up there this year yet... At least from the sand anyways. Been super busy getting ready for the fourth quarter at work, but I'll see you next month at the surf event Mikey.

Hey Mikey well get em down south even if all we get are BSP. You never know what's out there. I 'll tell you what, you stand on one side of Robert and I 'll stand on his other side and maybe we will get a WSB... Good one huh Robert..?
    I have Sat. open, then I need to do a run up to Lake Nac. on Sunday.

Yea your right I have been running all over the state. Whats it been? Havasu 3 weeks ago, Sierra last week, Naciemento this Sunday and down south in a few weeks. I LOVE IT !
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 10-21-2011 at 03:44 PM.