Hey CarpAD, I'll definitely get the monster later. I'm lubing up my heavy stick with the 10lbs test line just aimed at the lake monsters. No more 4lbs for the larger boys. Not sure what the lures and baits will bring, but I will chase those boys down.

SkunkedAgain, I love this kickboat. I have a 55lb thrust motor for it, but it's so freaking heavy. Getting from the dam to the island takes 10 minutes, and rowing takes 20. But, I need a bit of exercise for the next survival mode in the mountains. May need to use my fins too since those freaking fights with the fishes and waves/wind pulled the toon right into the tules. Need extra stabilization during fights. As for the basses, oh..no stories needed for them. I only mention the carp is because they are the sudden wild jumpers in the lake I noticed recently. Really huge LMB leaped 2 feet out the water all the time all along the Bernasconi areas, with the average depth around 14 ft. You can tell by the ripples caused from the reimpact. I guess they need that extra launching depth of water to travel to get up that high and back to safety since there were cranes and birds of prey diving for them like crazy.

Can't wait to hang out with one of you guys out there. Would be fun to tag fishing those lake monsters. Tight lines guys.