Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lake perris i guess i have good karma

Quote Originally Posted by fishntime View Post
    Nice fatty! Karma has treated you very well. I love using squid at Perris.
    works very well

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    Man you tore it up today, every spot we went to you hooked up. That's a NIIICCEE fish. I got superdinks and only 1 on the boat. was a nice 1 but today was just not my day. I Still LOVE IT! ALLL DAYYY!
    i think the best catch was when i told mestre909 he was going to get one and seconds later he got that 3lber and after you left mestre909 almost landed a 4lber but it came off at the dock

3. Default

Impressive! Sharp work on the bass!

Default Nice, I always mind my karama

Quote Originally Posted by kotton909 View Post
    went out to lake perris this morning with mestre909 arrived to the lake at about 6:15 and started fishing did preety goo i got seven mestre909 got 2 and sublimesteve who was also there caught some bass too heres the biggest

Attachment 32936 Attachment 32935
    Nice Hanapa'a bradda I just got back from DA BIG ISLAND shoots wish I never left auntie dem tried to keep me there but now I'm back looking to hook up hit me up to I live in mo-val and will fish with you guyz anytime Mahalo braddaz

Good looking fish and great catch, congrats!!!

thanks again everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12