Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Rod Holders?

Default Rod Holders?

I was wondering who makes the rod holders that everyone uses at the lakes. They sit up about 18 inches from the ground. I know the last company that was a sponsor here on FNN is no longer making them so I was wondering if anyone else was making them. Thanks.

I am sure you can take a photo or draw a pic. of one and take it to a metal fab shop and they will make you something close

Metal, search on the BassPro.com or Cabela.com. Plastic, practically everywhere. I even saw a really good one made for boats, or outrig onto tubes and toons at Walmart. Much stronger than the $20 version made for tubes' flyfishing rods.

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Thanks bud...

Those are the one's your asking about right?

I'm not sure there the ones your looking for,but Sav-On tackle carries them,I bought mine from a guy at Laguna Lake,and he said he made them for sav-on and other stores,I bought mine for $10,and he said they sell them at the tckle strs for 18-20bucks.