Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: please post you fishing reports for Lake Cahuilla here!!

Hi, guys I am new to the site, how do I create my own thread, I am using a mac. BTW Cerritos Lake trouting fishing today was fun, caught two, guy next to me caught 5.

was there last week and see the quality for the stocker trout has gone up, much larger and fatter fish it seems. We caught trout on everything from mini jigs to rainbow power bait, floating crawlers, many lures, and even though I caught plenty those dam black birds would come in and eat eat eat eat the trout up. Couldnt believe it, they were swallowing those trout left and right, I counted 12 fish eatin with in 5 minutes, then I started throwing rocks to scatter them. It would be funny cause we would know when the trout ball would be coming by, the birds would invade! They need some management on that ****, someone said they eat at least HALF of the 1500lbs stocked each time. sucky. CAtfish were bitting, caught 4 to 7lbs on chicken liver. Bass action was fair, only two on 7" plastic trout..Stay Bent!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123