Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perris afternoon session.......couldn't keep them out of the boat!

Default Perris afternoon session.......couldn't keep them out of the boat!

Steve and I went tout for an afternoon session yesterday. I saw that the water was 79* and that made me head for the brush. It was one of the funnest days we have had fishing in a while. Steve and I boated more than 20 bass!!! Nothing big but there were some in the 2lbs class. Great day out there !!! I cant wait for the Fall to be in full swing. We didn't take many pics....sorry guys.

Good job out there guys...

Ive been crushing them as well....But I havent had a computer for 4 days because my old one died...So I went to Best Buy and bought a new one so Im up and running again faster than ever!!!

Im at Perris tomorrow and Saturday....looking forward to it!!! Look out Bass here I come!!!!

Pete

Thanx Pete.

Fished it today from 6am to 1130 am buddy and I had about 20 each in the boat nothing over 2 lbs tho. drop shot morning dawn worked really well today!

Yeah those little scrappers are everywhere....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Good job out there guys...

Ive been crushing them as well....But I havent had a computer for 4 days because my old one died...So I went to Best Buy and bought a new one so Im up and running again faster than ever!!!

Im at Perris tomorrow and Saturday....looking forward to it!!! Look out Bass here I come!!!!

Pete

bestbuy???? come on man those pc's are loaded with bloatware your should have built one, way faster. Or delete your operating system and DL windows 7 ultimate from a torrent site and crack it, then u can unlock your system to its full potential.

Evo....English only on this forum PLEEEASE!!! hahahahahah I have NO IDEA what you just said......You lost me after "Come on man". hahaha Im not too computer savy... What I do know is that My new unit has 1 TB (TeraBite) which is basically 1050 GB.... My old computer had 150 GB so I have more memory than I can ever need AND this new unit is 5 times faster as well...So Im a happy man!!!! Especially since I only use this computer to bounce around on the web and store pics...Its more than enough for me for sure.. ; )

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Evo....English only on this forum PLEEEASE!!! hahahahahah I have NO IDEA what you just said......You lost me after "Come on man". hahaha Im not too computer savy... What I do know is that My new unit has 1 TB (TeraBite) which is basically 1050 GB.... My old computer had 150 GB so I have more memory than I can ever need AND this new unit is 5 times faster as well...So Im a happy man!!!! Especially since I only use this computer to bounce around on the web and store pics...Its more than enough for me for sure.. ; )

Pete
    Hahahahaaah...here's the layman's language: bloatware = crappy software used by the manufacturer of the machines. They like to jam pack their machines Windows version with tons of unnecessary software. Evo (Ronnie) are geeks when it comes to computers. Good that you have a nice system running. It sounds like you're using their budget system with the 1TB hard drive. I would say it has a brain that runs on a Duo Core, or maybe a budgeted I3 CPU. In other words, you're golden for what you're doing ;) Including for some web surfing fun/pleasure.

Congrats James and Steve. Good to hunt the water without all the crazy activities of the weekends.

Pete, that would be storage capacity (hard disk), not memory. Stick to what you know best - catching lots of fish. :-)

Good for you Pete with your new computer, I replaced my 7 year old with basically the same thing last month and it screams. The old one was not worth fixing....Have fun with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast