Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perris afternoon session.......couldn't keep them out of the boat!

hahaha my dome is spinning with the computer talk...hahaha Yeah I went with the $350.00 computer that was on sale from $450.00 so it is the base model or close to it...BUT... its a Ferrari compared to the gocart i had before...hahahahaha Basically the guy at geek squad told me that this would be perfect for what I do on the computer ..which is hardly anything...I asked about the models they had for like $700-$800 but he told me basically this... "why buy a Lambourgini to drive back and forth 1/2 mile to work everyday when you can get a cheaper model that is still much faster than the skateboard I had before...hahahaha I was sold!!! hahahaha

Now back to fishing!!!!

Pete

Thats what I'am talken about.

I'm still on the skateboard. :-(

lol, for $500 i could build u a lightning bolt that would blow away anything in that store lol. That reminds me... i need to build a new cpu..... after i get a car... car.... car... lol. If anyone needs a computer built or what not let me know, i dont do it as a buisness just a hobby, same thing with servicing/tuning reels, hit me up, i like to do it so i do it cheap :). Good to hear perris is doing good, i went out in july for 4 days in the rv, fishing was kinda off, started with crawlers for bluegills and got a bass, switched to D/S robo and caught a 1lb bluegill.... go figure!

CALL HOMELAND SECURITY!!!!!.....This thread has been HIJACKED!!!!......

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    I'm still on the skateboard. :-(
    Haha, me too bro...

I was going to write a four page reply about interpreting binary code but my wife is yelling at me that it's time for dinner. Talking about computers is way more exciting than fishing. vanillagorilla I might want your services for a reel or two. By the way nice Bass.

If Ive said it once Ill say it again.... Fishboy12....you work in the field of freakin Nuclear Medicine you are by far the smartest guy on this forum...Shut your hole!!! lol

Pete

I am not as think as you smart I am. Pete if I was so smart I would be taking you fishing! Plus I would be able to work a topwater with my left hand. Great time today. A post is coming. I am waiting for something witty to say on the network.

I'm in Pete's sitch--I don't know enough to even be dangerous with puters. Means to an end for me.

My main toys are firearms--fishing tackle--boats--cartridge reloading and bullet casting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12