Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoPro Hero/Naked 1080 HD - NEW

Yes I will provide the receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    you obviously dont see the point either. Nothing wrong with questioning a price point on a product, where the product came from and why its being sold. THats OUR right as consumers to know these things.

He still hasnt answered why he cant just return it if he JUST bought them and the one is new and sealed still. Most warranties need an original receipt to be fulfilled.
    Bro i think your missing the piont. hes trying to sell something. what your doing is like walking into walmart and telling the customers theres something 5$ cheaper at target. Hes trying to do buisness and your ruining it. This kind of info would have better been said in a pm so people dont just now go oh this guy is ripping me off and go somewhere else and now he'll never get rid of this thing and now some might think hes just in the buissness to rip off others, when thats not even his goal. Think of it like this what if your badly trying to sell a product on here and i just come up and go this is cheaper on amazon. now your gonna be pissed because you now cannot get rid of your product that you just simply dont need anymore.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

or.... if i had the receipt and i just bought it, like he says, i would return it to the store since it is still un opened and get all of my money back including the tax I paid...

or.... if i had the receipt and i just bought it, like he says, i would return it to the store since it is still un opened and get all of my money back including the tax I paid...
    hmm.

makes sense.

but I do apologize for not PMing my original post. But im not the one that took it to the next level, imo. I just kept replying to posts directed towards me.

Do you spend your day on Craigslist and Ebay emailing people about how their stuff is not priced right and how dare they? LOLOL

mmmm no. in fact, this is the first time I have done it. and i wouldnt be replying so much but it keeps notifying me via text message when someone replies so its hard not to reply back ;)

mmmm no. in fact, this is the first time I have done it. and i wouldnt be replying so much but it keeps notifying me via text message when someone replies so its hard not to reply back ;)
    Did you get a text from this reply???

GL on the sale..........
    Last edited by fish4keep; 09-14-2011 at 09:57 PM.

sure did. now im turning that feature off for this site since this thread is a dead horse no longer needing to be beat.

Well some stores may not offer a "cash" back warranty, but store credit only.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast