Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoPro Hero/Naked 1080 HD - NEW

It takes up to 32GB.

Average recording times (using 32GB SD card):

1080p (30 fps): 4h 21m
    960p (30 fps): 5h 26m
    720p (60 fps): 4h 21
    720p (30 fps): 8h 09m
    WVGA (60 fps): 8h 09m

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    Nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that they are asking too much for a product.
    Caveat Emptor, my friend.

If people are too retarded to go to www.google.com/shopping to do some investigations, then it is not really your responsibility if they get taken.

If you are interested, ignore all the BS. I don't understand how selling something can be so controversial.

Retail on this item is $259.99. Google it until your heart is content. I just bought two. Received them yesterday. I only need one. I am posting this for $10 off the retail price. Never opened, still has the cellophane on it.

If you don't want it, don't post or PM me. Thank you.

you are missing the point. you are taking it as personal attacks when we were only trying to point out that you probably wont get it sold unless you drop the price a bit. I dont know if you have experience selling items online in an unsecured fashion (not on ebay where people are guaranteed to get their money back if they are ripped off) but most people are looking for a deal if they come on here, or craigslist, or tackletour.com etc. If they want to pay close to retail, they will buy retail for the feeling of security and KNOWING they wont get ripped.

I have a 200 positive (no neg) seller rating on ebay and do a lot on craigslist and on other fishing forums that are "take your chances" transactions. I am only basing this on my experience. take it for what its worth to you. I will be very surprised if it sells for 250. Not saying it wont though. But in about a week Im sure ill see it down at 240. Which even there, people would still be weary. I would assume you will be getting offers around 225.

Why would you buy two if you only needed one? Why wouldnt the store you bought them from, if they ARE new and sealed, not return them so you can get full money back on the one?

Why would you buy two if you only needed one? Why wouldnt the store you bought them from, if they ARE new and sealed, not return them so you can get full money back on the one?
    Hmm....VERY interesting analysis.

I'll be interested in the response.

I am over this thread. If you want to give me advice on selling something, PM me. Don't jack my thread. I am not saying you are wrong that it will sell faster for cheaper. That is common sense.

If you must know, I bought two cameras to do 3D, but decided that it was not worth all of the money, owning two cameras and buying the 3D housing. So I opened 1 for my personal use and posted one here which was obviously a mistake.

I am done responding to this... just let this thread die.

so return the UNOPENED one where you bought it? or is it HOT?

you are missing the point. you are taking it as personal attacks when we were only trying to point out that you probably wont get it sold unless you drop the price a bit. I dont know if you have experience selling items online in an unsecured fashion (not on ebay where people are guaranteed to get their money back if they are ripped off) but most people are looking for a deal if they come on here, or craigslist, or tackletour.com etc. If they want to pay close to retail, they will buy retail for the feeling of security and KNOWING they wont get ripped.

I have a 200 positive (no neg) seller rating on ebay and do a lot on craigslist and on other fishing forums that are "take your chances" transactions. I am only basing this on my experience. take it for what its worth to you. I will be very surprised if it sells for 250. Not saying it wont though. But in about a week Im sure ill see it down at 240. Which even there, people would still be weary. I would assume you will be getting offers around 225.

Very good advice. I know for certain there is no way I would buy anything from a individual who claims it's new for $10 off unless he gave me the receipt so I can go ensure I get at least the manufactures warrenty.

Are you willing to provide a copy of the receipt for warranty purposes? Although it's $10 off I won't have to pay for tax or shipping.

This thread is Hilarious! The guy just wants to sell something...This is the "member classifieds" section. Not the "give me your worthless opinion and get in my business about why I am selling it at this price" section.

Wow...If you dont like the price...close the thread!

you obviously dont see the point either. Nothing wrong with questioning a price point on a product, where the product came from and why its being sold. THats OUR right as consumers to know these things.

He still hasnt answered why he cant just return it if he JUST bought them and the one is new and sealed still. Most warranties need an original receipt to be fulfilled.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast