Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GoPro Hero/Naked 1080 HD - NEW

Default GoPro Hero/Naked 1080 HD - NEW

Brand new in the box, never opened. $250

What’s Included:
    1 HD HERO Camera (5 megapixel)
    1 Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
    1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180’/60 m)
    1 Curved, 3M™ Adhesive Mount
    1 Quick-Release Buckle
    1 USB Cable
    1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
    1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
    Warranty: One Year
    Tech Specs: Camera Optics Lens
    Type: Fixed Focus (2ft/.6m –∞), glass Aperture: f/2.8 (high performance in low-light situations)
    Angle of View: 170º ultra wide angle in WVGA, 720p, or 960p mode
    Angle of View: 127º wide angle in 1080p mode Video HD

Video Resolution Modes: (subject to change, pending final firmware release)
    1080p = 1920×1080 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 15 Mbit/s data rate
    960p = 1280×960 pixels (4:3), 30 fps, 12 Mbit/s data rate
    720p = 1280×720 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, 15 Mbit/s data rate
    720p = 1280×720 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 8 Mbit/s data rate
    WVGA = 848×480 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, 8 Mbit/s data rate
    Last edited by pigdestroyer; 09-13-2011 at 06:26 PM.

hey not to rain on the parade but they are 259 brand new on amazon shipped. Option of returning, back by amazon return period followed by gopro's warranty.

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HD-Naked...5975698&sr=8-5

240 or lower would be a deal

I think it's going to be hard to get retail for it (as already mentioned above), in case you're now aware of its value.
    This would be a great camera for a float tube.

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    hey not to rain on the parade but they are 259 brand new on amazon shipped. Option of returning, back by amazon return period followed by gopro's warranty.

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HD-Naked...5975698&sr=8-5

240 or lower would be a deal
    This is brand new. Besides me selling it for $9 less, you will also save $22 in taxes. Savings of $31, even from Amazon. The product still has GoPro's warranty. I just received it yesterday directly from GoPro. I bought two and decided that I only need one.

If you want to buy it PM me with an offer. Don't just blast my post like I am trying to rip people off. This is a $31 savings on a brand new GoPro no matter where you buy it.

Anyway, if anyone wants it, wants to save some money, doesn't want to wait for shipping, doesn't want to pay taxes, PM me.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Calm down brah. We were just saying that you would be more likely to sell it if it were a little less. Most people aren't gonna pay retail for an item from some random guy they don't know on the Internet that has no business. And my go pro was shipped to me in two days for 259 total since shipping was free and there is no tax online still.

Good luck though!

I am calm brah. I don't appreciate people replying just to blast my thread. I am not selling it for retail. If it doesn't sell here, oh well. I will sell it somewhere else.

I kind of agree with this guy...If you arent interested in buying it...go pound sand elsewhere. No need for you to post....

I didnt know the classified section was monitored by the "deal police"....LOL

Certainly if you wanted to offer a bit less and explain your reasoning, a PM would be the way to go I think.

deal police? nah. Just giving some advice, whether its wanted or not, on how he could better get his thing sold. Free country, Free forum, free speech. Nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that they are asking too much for a product. either way, you'll be dropping the price in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    deal police? nah. Just giving some advice, whether its wanted or not, on how he could better get his thing sold. Free country, Free forum, free speech. Nothing wrong with pointing out to someone that they are asking too much for a product. either way, you'll be dropping the price in no time.
    I just thought it was rude....Its quite simple and youre making it complicated. If you dont want to buy it...close the thread and move on.

If he wanted advice he might have posted: "What would be a good price for this"....

Since thats CLEARLY not what it said...I thought your comment was rude....But hey...what do I know...It is a free country right?

Whats the max size SD card it will take?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast