Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake Perris morning session and a new PB for me!!!!!!!!!!

James, Not positive on this but some taxidermy shops might let you pay off your balance with payments. I know I did when I had my business going. I would have lost customers otherwise. You really need to get a quality replica made of that trophy bass. Course when you do, you'll end up getting another one even bigger. I've seen it happen a few times.

Hell Yeah! Always have a tape, scale and a couple of pics and have a replica made of those giants...

Nice catch bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    OOOOMMMMGGGGG! that thing was HUGE!
    That's what she said! LMAO! jk Steve.

nice looking bass!
    gotta love the roboworms

Thanx everyone!! It really was an awesome fight!! Glad Steve went with me for that assist!

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    James, Not positive on this but some taxidermy shops might let you pay off your balance with payments. I know I did when I had my business going. I would have lost customers otherwise. You really need to get a quality replica made of that trophy bass. Course when you do, you'll end up getting another one even bigger. I've seen it happen a few times.
    I think I will have to look into this. You are right though I only caught that 8-12 a couple of months ago and now this beast. I want to aim at breaking the record at Perris...lol....I wish.

Very nice pig...Imagine what she weighs in March

Quote Originally Posted by goseango View Post
    Very nice pig...Imagine what she weighs in March
    During the spawn she has to weigh at least 15lbs...woo, that would be something.

Those kinda bass make your knee's shake...Wow very nice feesh.. Since I fished dvl ...I always pass perris..other than spring time...maybe I should stop by...45 mins to perris or 1hr to Dvl....anyhow...DUDE what a bass....mount for sure

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast