Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Perris morning session and a new PB for me!!!!!!!!!!

Default Lake Perris morning session and a new PB for me!!!!!!!!!!

Steve and I went out to Perris for a short morning session. Got on the water at 6:30 and was off by 10:30. Water was a perfect 75* to day and it was grey skies. This meant that I would not be fishing deep water to day. We hit a fwe of our usual spots and Steve ended up with like 10 fish and me just one....:(...but that one shattered my old PB of 8lbs 12oz (caught only 2 months ago) and now it's ....wait for it......wait for it!!!........12lbs 8oz!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the pics!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New PB Perris 9-11-11 003.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	32859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New PB Perris 9-11-11 001.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	32860

OMG! Tell us more man! Hey James a big congrats! Too cool! What a big jump over your PB! Very nice man.

Nice catch

Thanx guys. Jeff ...caught him on the same thing that the 8-12 hit on.......shaky head Robo.

WOW!! Now that is something to talk about, be nice if you could have it mounted.

Dude thats awesome, congrats again. You are killing it this year at Perris...too bad the big ones weren't biting saturday. It was a tough tourny for us. NICE JOB MAN

ive been hearing alot about a sunkin boat in lake perris people catch alot of bass around does any one kno what im talkin about if so can u let me kno what part of the lake its at thank you

WOW!!! Congrats on the PB! "Shattered" is an understatement....thats a giant bass!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    WOW!!! Congrats on the PB! "Shattered" is an understatement....thats a giant bass!
    super nice fish indeed!

Can you say DAAAMMNN! Great fish bro!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast