Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legg Lake 9/9

Everybody cool?

Playing nice?

...Okay then, carry on.

Nice crappie,went there last weekend,only caught some bluegills. Gonna hit there Friday in the afternoon. Saw some nice size carps, really wanna land one!=]

Quote Originally Posted by StroBao13 View Post
    Nice crappie,went there last weekend,only caught some bluegills. Gonna hit there Friday in the afternoon. Saw some nice size carps, really wanna land one!=]
    Good luck with the carp. Expecting a full report.

Aha! that's who you are.. I've actually met you in person before

nice crappie BTW.. it's funny because I remember a thread about someone throwing a hissy fit about a guy who caught a crappie before.. a couple of the Legg Lakers went nuts on him for even talking about it.. kind of brutal for one fish.

Been trying to get a carp too, there's some serious monsters at the Pudd, been trying to get them on the corn as well.. it's hard to get them to bite fully, I've been nipped on a couple of times to no avail..

I hear you on the Pudd situation though.. might hit up the Legg later.
    Last edited by Jeremy Wade Jr; 09-15-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Wade Jr View Post
    Aha! that's who you are.. I've actually met you in person before

nice crappie BTW.. it's funny because I remember a thread about someone throwing a hissy fit about a guy who caught a crappie before.. a couple of the Legg Lakers went nuts on him for even talking about it.. kind of brutal for one fish.

Been trying to get a carp too, there's some serious monsters at the Pudd, been trying to get them on the corn as well.. it's hard to get them to bite fully, I've been nipped on a couple of times to no avail..

I hear you on the Pudd situation though.. might hit up the Legg later.
    Where at the Pudd have you been trying for the carp?
    Last edited by Cartman; 09-15-2011 at 04:21 PM.

the little cove area in-between the east shore pier and the middle pier.. have to wake up early in the morning though. also has to be one of those "misty" mornings.. I also don't know how the new conditions have changed it.. lots of carp there though on a good day.

Went to the dump today. Along with carp I saw some Butterfly Koi there! They were an Ogon and Kohaku to be exact.

I caught one that was at least 1.5 lbs and over 14" long. Another time I caught three within a period of 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by wishbonewarrior View Post
    I caught one that was at least 1.5 lbs and over 14" long. Another time I caught three within a period of 15 minutes.
    When the carp are on a feeding mode fishing is ridiculous! And, those turds fight hard!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12