Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Irvine is the bunkest lake ever

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    I don't always fish Irvine but when I do...I SKUNK!

Tight lines my friends!
    LOL! Thats hilarious...

I have caught my limit of cats the last 7 times out is that slow fishing.The reason for no heads in the trash can is the birds pull them out right away.

I am not going to put in my 2 cents about catfishing at Irvine because I have not fished it for cats. Although I know many who do and consistantly limit. But this is my go to lake for trout season and rarely do I get a skunk and most times have limits and sometimes double limits of trout. This lake is off the hook during trout season and by far my favorite local lake.

no matter how good/ bad the fishing is.... i always catch a buzz lol!!

If you're shore fishing at mid-day when temps are over 90 degrees, then you will have slow action.

I bet most of you were C-rigging with 20 lb test

I have always had great success on the trout fishing at the vine, get a boat and troll a fire tiger rapala and you will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    no matter how good/ bad the fishing is.... i always catch a buzz lol!!
    I thought this was the real reason people went fishing, or baseball games for that matter. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    kuudog,
    I "SLAYED" them on the 13th. Maybe you just don't know what your doing or are doing it in the wrong place.
    You and the Capt. don't have to go there, more fish for me and everyone else. You're wrong and that's fine but I get to post my opinion too.
    Sorry Guys, I didn't mean to dog on your home waters. It used to be one of my favorites, but I ALWAYS catch fish. No matter where I am... Except that lake on that day. Don't throw a battery at me. LOL

Default Irvine

Sometimes I catch fish at Irvine as well. If fishin was easy sport, none of us would be doin it.

i have fished irvine since i was a little kid. it takes experience. i have it. i have been in alot of pictures and reports. i do have days were i catch 1 or 2 fish but that is fishing. if you need some tips or pointers or want to be guided pm me. i will always help. sometimes its the setup that the fisherman uses. if you dont have the right setup you wont catch ****. hit me up.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast