Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: South lake thread

Quote Originally Posted by jeff4321 View Post
    Jared has nothing to do with this.
    He was talking to Jared, not YOU!

Default South lake

GOTASS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, RYAN YOU MISSED UP NOW I KNOW YOURE NEW NAME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by phishin phool View Post
    To see the original post as a rag on South Lake makes me believe your not to bright, and then posting your stupid message just confirms it. Here is a guy reporting we was bummed out that he didn't get bigger fish, how is that a rag on South Lake. Here is a guy who has been fishing the Sierras longer than you have probably been alive and knows a helluva lot about being a true fisherman than you. There is no call to be calling people names for a honest post. Thats immature and stupid. Trout scouts....LMAO!

LOL...thanks Phishin.
    I was originally going to say that I've been fishing the Sierras longer than they've been alive. But it's OK. Let the two of them have their fishing fantasy fun.

They can tell each other how they are superb fishermen while giving each other a reach around.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    GOTASS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, RYAN YOU MISSED UP NOW I KNOW YOURE NEW NAME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,

Haha thats not me, i dont post anymore im a full time lurker haha

Whittierte: "Thank you for the report. I enjoyed reading it. Some of the comments from the local Alpers gang...not so much. Although there are Alpers to be had still in South Lake, being around when the Alpers truck shows up makes it a tad easier to hang a few."

ANd i dont appreciate being called a truck chaser, as going up on a vactation 2 weeks after the trout stocking is hardly chasing a truck. its called knowing how to fish. Whittierte your a NOOB!!!

P.S. South lake owns!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ryguy; 09-07-2011 at 08:24 PM.

man to bad alpers wont be stocking the south fork or the north fork and intake 2 and north lake.south lake will still be stocking still though.

I think it might time for the can't we all just get along song. This should help everyone calm down. Much love FNNers!http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSierr.../6/6OWnBmHl95s

I read your post to man just decided to keep quiet on it. i dont beleive you were bashing the just a little dissapointed is all. good post and keep em up, its funny how defensive some get over a simple post. Had they met you in real life all the crap your hearing woulda never been said for the simple fact that the internet seems to breed courage in the in the courageless.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

This is kinda freaky!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man Dan View Post

ya. Tiny frickin Tim?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast