Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: South lake thread

Default South lake thread

Sorry to all the good people here that enjoy reading reports and sharing fishing experiences, particularly my recent South Lake thread that a couple of children got involved in and caused the thread to be closed. Not to worry though. I have done what I should have done right off the bat and put the little ones on my ignore list so that kind of juvenile crap won't happen again.

Looking forward to your reports and pics.

I agree..let's leave out the "P" word, and focus on the "F" word...FISH

Thank you for the report. I enjoyed reading it. Some of the comments from the local Alpers gang...not so much. Although there are Alpers to be had still in South Lake, being around when the Alpers truck shows up makes it a tad easier to hang a few.

Jared. If you have anything to do with the posters who are out of line, shame on you.
    Last edited by whittierte; 09-07-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whittierte View Post
    being around when the Alpers truck shows up makes it a tad easier to hang a few.
    Yep, I myself have had a few lucky days to be at a certain lake when the Alpers shown up. They didn't bite right away, but by the end of the day we got a few.
    Last edited by IncredibleHuck; 09-07-2011 at 12:45 PM.

thank you for the report. I enjoyed reading it. Some of the comments from the local alpers gang...not so much. Although there are alpers to be had still in south lake, being around when the alpers truck shows up makes it a tad easier to hang a few.
    badda boom badda bing

Jared. If you have anything to do with the posters who are out of line, shame on you.
    Jared would never do such a thing. He is a stand up guy. He puts a lot of work to get fish stocked in that area, and we all should be thankful for the the job he has done so far.

You need more than 3 post here to start slinging accusations. Take your cane pole and power bait and go sit in the corner til we say it's ok to come play with us.

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    Jared would never do such a thing. He is a stand up guy. He puts a lot of work to get fish stocked in that area, and we all should be thankful for the the job he has done so far.
    Absolutely Huck. Jared's a top notch guy. And South Lake can't be beat for its beauty. I've been fishing the Eastern Sierras for a little over 30 years and have caught big fish at every lake and creek in the ES. It just didn't happen this time. How some people took that as a rag on South Lake or perhaps the staff up there...is beyond me.

By the way...LMAO at your Cheerios comment. But I don't think that was the case...as the poster is still on Gerber's and has a ways to go before he graduates to solid food.

I didn't catch any of this until after it happened....so no, I had nothing to do with it. The people involved haven't worked for me since the middle of August 2010...they are entitled to say whatever they want, nothing i can do about it. I would have a real problem if they tried to tell me what I could and couldn't say.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast