Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: LP Bernasconi Sept 4th pm fishin

Default LP Bernasconi Sept 4th pm fishin

Hit up Bernasconi and was so debating on going by myself. Said screw it, I always go by my self. Got to Bernasconi at about 2:00pm and fished till like 6. Had lots of fun with lots of nice sized fish. Wanted to do a lil pre fishing for this weekends tournament coming up at Perris, even if it was on my tube. I hit what looked to be a 6-7lber. Freaked out. It jumped out of the water(looked like a miniature whale) went back in and I lost em. Dude, would've been my personal best. Caught about 8 keepers but were all released. A few smaller dinks. Wish someone was there. Some guy showed up on his tube and we exchanged some words. He caught a few, but soon as he got there, is when I started hitting good. Here are some pic's for evidence..

wen is the tornament at lake perris ?and how much is it do u kno ?

Quote Originally Posted by jpod View Post
    wen is the tornament at lake perris ?and how much is it do u kno ?
    Its a private club tournament. Not open to public.. But If interested, check out our Facebook. Perris Valley Bass Anglers>> Its a whole lot of fun. If interested in the club, Message Me. .. .

Nice fish. Looks like that end of the lake is still producing. Is it real choppy that late in the day? That is when I normally leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelster View Post
    Nice fish. Looks like that end of the lake is still producing. Is it real choppy that late in the day? That is when I normally leave.
    I don't mind a lil choppy.. It makes the tube ride a lil more fun.. lol..