Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perris Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by a321eric View Post
    Nice fish man, good meeting you out there on the water. Next time I'm bringing my fishfinder on my tube so I can find and fish the cut out there. I was fishing in the dark it felt like.
    Ya, I didnt catch any there. I didnt look like anyone was really doing anything there. Other than a few fish here and there. After the morning bite I ended up looking for structure with my Lowrance sidescan. That thing is awsome. I set it to go out 160' in each direction then waypointed structure. I found two sunken boats that both produced for me before I spoke with you but the 15 people on that cut didnt help much so we didnt catch anything there. The bite slowed after 10am for me so after the 22 we got it was a few fish at each spot we went to. We ended the day at 2.

kingshad when u gonna show me that side scan? haha

Whats the water level been like? Can you still sneak a boat into the lagoon?

The side scan is so good i can see the tread size of the tires at tire reaf and tell you the exact dimensions of a boulder and where the shady side of it is. Now i just need to take the time for some screen shots

KingShad- What Lowrance unit do you have? My buddy has a Lowrance 480m with an HDS10 with structure scan. A great unit! We have found some very interesting things at Perris.

Default saturday

Will be there saturday morning 6 am with a couple buddies at bernasconi...hope to see u guys there...

Those are some nice big fish! GJ!

KingShad,
    Nice job and day on the water. I was there also same day. My post coming. Look for it!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12