Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Favortie Scent!?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love Sauce

2 6.45%
  • Smelly Jelly

8 25.81%
  • Bang

0 0%
  • Uni Butter

9 29.03%
  • Berkley

1 3.23%
  • Bite-On

11 35.48%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Scent, and Why?

Default Set the hook!!!

Smelly jelly bcuz it smells ...LOL

I bought a can of Bang yesterday. I never used it before but the guy at Turner's reccomended it over some other scents that were well more expensive. I will post my results after I use it thru the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    Any chance you've been swimming in the LA river? LOL....!!!!!!
    Maybe.

Been trying to find a place that sells UniButter around my area, no luck so far.. four of the places I called used to carry it, but stopped for some reason.. it's like there's some sort of animosity towards the guy who created it because it seems so productive, or maybe it's just too popular to carry it and everyone keeps buying it out.. hmmmmmMMMmmm.....

the longfin in orange has it, kinda pricy at $8 for a little bottle of it, it also comes off the bait really fast.

Bite on all the way, Love Sauce sucks. Havent seen the garlic without the red dye yet, at least at Turners. I bought some of that stuff and took it back.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by woodward7 View Post
    if you know how to fish then u dont need scent all the pics that team woodward posts is all natural we do not believe in scents.

Fished the duct this afternoon. The smelly jelly did not like the heat (90 degrees), washed off on first cast. Like I said before hot temps. make the stuff runny.
    Fished 2 hours with no love . We did have a good time having M@M learn how to use his new Ambassadeur bait caster. M@M did a good job with only one birds nest.
    Thats about it and we saw no one else fishing. The ducks were eating those little squid things and seamed to be doing ok.
    tl
    jg

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    the longfin in orange has it, kinda pricy at $8 for a little bottle of it, it also comes off the bait really fast.
    Thanks, that's what one of the store reps told me. I ended up buying some bite-on cajun looking to poke at some cats at puddingstone.. no luck. Going to try again somewhere else.

for cats you cant beat hog wild, smells like dead animals but it works!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast