Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brite and early lake perris 6am

Default Brite and early lake perris 6am

I'm new to the lake and looking to learn some tricks just got my float tube and even though i haven't done well yet i think tomorrows gonna be awesome aloha braddas

Whats up kona, ill b @ perris AM early tomorrow 2, Mo val fisherman here also Good luck out there bro.

Ill be out there too in sail cove.

howsit bra you think its better at sail cove rather than bersconie i spelled it wrong but whateva's

hit me up bra ill be at sail cove or do have a better spot how bout bersconie

Howsit brah, you like go bernasconie mo betta. I fished da kine all summer for crappie and did good, now im back at UH Manoa till december. Sailboat cove is cool if you like just cruise. What kind of surface popper lures did you use for ulua? shooots

Default Fish rock climbers cove

Quote Originally Posted by Konacrush View Post
    I'm new to the lake and looking to learn some tricks just got my float tube and even though i haven't done well yet i think tomorrows gonna be awesome aloha braddas
    Fish the area outside rockclimbers cove (between bernasconi and the dam) lots of bait and the fish are stacked in that area. Fish a carolina rig for bass or drop shot, the bluegill are also in the same area but most small to med size fish. Looked over most of the lake the past two weekends most of the fish have move to the dam corners. we fished 27 ft for bluegill. the Bass were taking surface poppers inthe morning, but that didn't last long. Most fish being metered 25-32ft, with bass suspended between 10-25 ft.

Tuna Out

Well once u learn the lake it will do u well I tube'd. It on Saturday and I got around twenty two largies and my buddy was almost at the twenty count. In about a six hr period

tuna and headcase have given you the information that will get you in the mix. You will probably have to make adjustments, but that is what fishing is. I saw headcase and his buddy catch all of those fish last Saturday and they made minor adjustments during their six hour bass-fest. the biggest adjustment I made was moving from lots 11/12 to Bernasconi.
    There doesn't seem to be any structure that the fish are holding on and tuna is right on regarding the depths. Good Luck and I'll try to make it back out there in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Kelster; 08-30-2011 at 12:04 PM.

I know of only one group of structure in that area, three distinct, non vertical pieces of structure within 10 yards of each other. Its used as a migration route check point for the fish leaving the weedline in the morning to go suspend in open water, and coming back in during the evening. Once in a while you'll get lucky and the fish will suspend vertcically over it the entire day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast