Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live report from Lake Perris 8/28

Quote Originally Posted by jeepnkal View Post
    If i head up there and fish again I will let you know.

Hawaii no ka oi!
    Mahalo bra we should hook up on and u can teach me some pointers i spent all day today drop shot a robo and came up empty even got my truck stuck n da sand for 1 1/2 hrs but i get um out determination

Well done bro! Ive never fished Perris, is there much access for the shore angler?
    Last edited by HawgStalker; 08-30-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    Well done bro! Ive never fished Perris, is there much access for the shore angler?
    Plenty. The dam is a good spot from all the report. The southwest side called the Bernasconi ramp. The northeast area called the Parking Lots 11 & 12. You get a better chance in getting a bite in the open water with a light investment of a float tube for the summer months. Winter approaches, so, a nice chest high wader is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Konacrush View Post
    Mahalo bra we should hook up on and u can teach me some pointers i spent all day today drop shot a robo and came up empty even got my truck stuck n da sand for 1 1/2 hrs but i get um out determination
    Right on bro, we will do that. I live in San Diego, but will let you next time I come up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12