Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live report from Lake Perris 8/28

Default Live report from Lake Perris 8/28

hey guys, im going to be doing a live Twitter report from Perris, its pretty fun. I share where im getting them, on what, depth and weather.

Feel free to give me advice or just say hello.

http://twitter.com/socalbassfishin

I love Lake Perris!...Just wish I could get out there more often!!.........Sorry....I don't Tweet

nice fish im new to the lake perris and live 5min away also just bought a float tube but no luck wont stop cant stop till i get a lmb
    looking for some fishing partners saltwater is my thing but too much of a drive now

Wow!!! 6 1/2-7lbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Konacrush View Post
    nice fish im new to the lake perris and live 5min away also just bought a float tube but no luck wont stop cant stop till i get a lmb
    looking for some fishing partners saltwater is my thing but too much of a drive now
    If i head up there and fish again I will let you know.

Hawaii no ka oi!

Quote Originally Posted by fishntime View Post
    Wow!!! 6 1/2-7lbs?
    I didnt put her on the scale, but I called her 5lb's.

It was a good day up at perris, but man it was hot. 117* at the warmest part of the day. Luckily the wind did not come up till late in the afternoon so we got 7 + hours of calm water.

We launched around 6am from Bernasconi road, which drops you immediatley into the bite. In a matter of minutes Indy landed the first of many fish and at one point we had a triple hook up. We were getting them all on soft plastics, but other fisherman were landing them on traps, flukes, cranks and spoons. We also saw a guy trolling the flats and every time he came by he hooked up. cool stuff.

You didnt have to kick far because the fish were either suspended or cruising the flats from where we launched. There were quite a few tubers out there and all seem to be getting fish. A guy sitting in 40ft of water landed a great 7 pounder and let out a holler of excitement. My favorite part about tubing Perris is that it is a contact lake so you can tube in board shorts and a T.

The pleasure boats were out in force, but stayed well beyond the buoys. They did kick up some pretty good wakes though and that made it a little more exciting in the tube.

Nice looking fish. Pretty much where I was on Saturday but we were just a little further from shore out by the buoys. The bass were in 20-24' of water.

^^^^Thanks!

Very nice haul! Will bring all my gears out for the fun in Sat. Thanks for the tips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast