Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: castaic boils

its fishing...steve i dont post here much you are a tool. who cares? you're treating this like its the world series or something. you dont like what goes on on here then stop posting. you dont like how dave, WHO IS A REGULAR at the lake mind you, fishes then i guess its too bad for you. you act like everyone that has fished castaic is an angel and has OBEYED EVERY SINGLE RULE AND REG. get over it man.

Your stuff ROCKS dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dont let the crybabys get under your skin,,,,,,,Flick,m off your shoulder like a bug and keep puttun your clients on FEESH,,,,,,

There will always,,and always have been boil crashers,And POSTS ON THE boil BITE WHEN IT GOES OFF,,,,,And lurkers watching for those posts,,,WAITING,,,SO WHAT,,,Ya notice that even with the boil crashers, limits are still had,,,,,,,,,Thats what im talking abought,Fish all around,,,,,

tonyc521,,,,,,,,,go to castaic,,,,,,,,,,dont bother looking for birds,,look for the SQUADRIN of boil crashers,,,,,try your hand at that stuff,,,,ITS A BLAST

TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Default These boils are blast!

Everybody gets excited. Even the guys who know what they're doing make mistakes.

Not that I know what I'm doing, but I ran up on a boil on Saturday. I thought it was going toward shore but it was coming toward me. I got way too close (in it actually). I told the guys around that I knew I had done it and would try not to do it again.

We had five boats around a boil later, any of us could have cast into the other boats easy. Everybody cooperated, caught fish and made some friends. Any or all of us could have chosen to get upset about it and gone away mad.

Later another guy in a rental was going for some LMB boils on the shore, I was going for striper boils up in the cove. Of coarse, we were on a collision coarse. Neither one of us got to our boil. After a tense few moments and comments we smiled and said hello, found out what each other were thinking and made friends.

Please be patient with me. I can be a little too focused.

So can you.

I'll be out there tuesday after labor day, last year I had some 30+ fish days on the boils so you could say I'm a veteran, see you guy's out there.......

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Your stuff ROCKS dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dont let the crybabys get under your skin,,,,,,,Flick,m off your shoulder like a bug and keep puttun your clients on FEESH,,,,,,

There will always,,and always have been boil crashers,And POSTS ON THE boil BITE WHEN IT GOES OFF,,,,,And lurkers watching for those posts,,,WAITING,,,SO WHAT,,,Ya notice that even with the boil crashers, limits are still had,,,,,,,,,Thats what im talking abought,Fish all around,,,,,

tonyc521,,,,,,,,,go to castaic,,,,,,,,,,dont bother looking for birds,,look for the SQUADRIN of boil crashers,,,,,try your hand at that stuff,,,,ITS A BLAST TRAIL BLAZER
    Well said... Says a Guilty Lurker who cashed in and just recently stepped into the light!

Dave gotta say thanks for the pyramid reports a while back, got me out there to score double limits with my buddy. We however know the rules and play by them so no toes were stepped on. As a Surfer, fisherman, outdoorsman I do completely understand the frustration of overcrowded spots due to the "hypeline" ... But it hasn't and will not ever keep me from getting mine!

And yes Tony get yours ... A little Combat fishing is always fun... I'm heading to The mouth of the Klamath in a couple weeks for a little Combat of my own. Come on 50+ King, had a 45 2 years back!

RON YOURE A BOIL-WRECKER FROM WAY BACK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WITH THAT BIG OL BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567