Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perris evening

Default Perris evening

went from 6:30 till 8 got 2 on the DS by the police docks, went during the day also and only got 1 smaller then both these.

Anyone doin any good from shore?

the last couple of times i have been down there i have caught some a couple first trip 3 second trip 5 going back Sunday to try my luck hopefully catch a big one

great looking fish btw

i havent tried for bass there but now im thinking about it.what was your setup?

Nice one Steve.

Since I don't have a boat, I too have been shore fishing at LP. The most success has been the launch ramp area like Steve mention.

Hopefully I at least buy myself a float tube to access more fertile fish grounds or go half-er on fuel expenses with a fellow FNN fisherman,

Way to go Steve, Good stuff!

Thanks guys, Eagle I was using a dropshot rig

Dang Steve, we should call you Da Bass Master with all the haul you've done this year. Good to see you prowl the shorelines, and keep reporting the bass population. Now..go find those elusive basses! Hope that 18lbs bass still in there somewhere that was caught earlier in the summer. I prayed that the guy in the tube caught it released it for the others to chase after as the prized game.

Perris is fishing great I got a 4 today on a crank fished from 6 to 11 it was way too hot! Got about 10 on the dropshot nothing bigger than 2lbs tho!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast