Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: H.B. Pier Great White?

Thanks I am lame!!!! those sharks don't do nothing for me so oh well.....It's a fish....People kill dear and all other kinds of animals all the time....There are plenty of sharks out there one isn't going to hurt..
    Quote Originally Posted by white belt View Post
    Wow that's a great attitude to have towards nature for someone whose a fisherman....
    Did you ever think we're infringing on their space? This great white could have grown to be majestic creature. These douchebags that caught it are a dime a dozen. Not to mention, arent great whites endangered?? I'm new here and my be talking out of place, but you're freakin' LAME bassman.

Quote Originally Posted by BASSMAN418 View Post
    Thanks I am lame!!!! those sharks don't do nothing for me so oh well.....It's a fish....People kill dear and all other kinds of animals all the time....There are plenty of sharks out there one isn't going to hurt..
    Let me guess.... you fish without a license? If you do buy a license, then you just have no clue where your money is going. Not only are you lame, but you're also kind of dumb and ignorant. You think a great white shark is the same as a lemon shark, mako, tiger? Lets kill polar bears then because they don't do anything for you and we still have plenty of black bears right? HAHA wow your stupidity is amazing.

And when was the last time WHITE TAIL DEER was listed as an endangered species?? Limits are set to properly manage the population. Responsible hunters take only what they need, and only what is permitted. Stupid f*cking poachers like these guys, and probably yourself, take whatever you can because you feel you're entitled. Guess what jackasses? You didn't do **** on this earth to be entitled to ANYTHING YOU WANT.
    Last edited by white belt; 08-24-2011 at 01:40 PM.

He doesnt care.
    He catches l.m.b. And lands them on hot concrete deck.
    Simply frying the poor bastard.
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/alb...chmentid=29049

According to a report that just popped up online by the OC Register the DFG is investigating this incident. Ignorence is not a excuse for breaking the law. There are many laws out there that you may not agree with but the law is the law and if you break them then expect the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfish View Post
    Let's try this.
    Thanks for the help sweetfish! :)

Quote Originally Posted by 30lber View Post
    He doesnt care.
    He catches l.m.b. And lands them on hot concrete deck.
    Simply frying the poor bastard.
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/alb...chmentid=29049
    SMH... this ignorant turd has kids? Great.... say hello to the next generation of poachers.

I don't get why ppl are getting so mad......But it's cool when a shark kills a surfer no big deal.....But someone kills a shark OMG!!! who cares!!
    Shark or no shark...so killing babies are cool...and you're ok with that right Bassman??? Wouldn't be surprised if that were you in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by white belt View Post
    Let me guess.... you fish without a license? If you do buy a license, then you just have no clue where your money is going. Not only are you lame, but you're also kind of dumb and ignorant. You think a great white shark is the same as a lemon shark, mako, tiger? Lets kill polar bears then because they don't do anything for you and we still have plenty of black bears right? HAHA wow your stupidity is amazing.

And when was the last time WHITE TAIL DEER was listed as an endangered species?? Limits are set to properly manage the population. Responsible hunters take only what they need, and only what is permitted. Stupid f*cking poachers like these guys, and probably yourself, take whatever you can because you feel you're entitled. Guess what jackasses? You didn't do **** on this earth to be entitled to ANYTHING YOU WANT.
    Don't forget he also clubs baby seals too...

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    Don't forget he also clubs baby seals too...
    Who cares? We still have walruses right?? HEY-OOOO!

I don't get why ppl are getting so mad......But it's cool when a shark kills a surfer no big deal.....But someone kills a shark OMG!!! who cares!!
    #1 Who said it's cool that a shark kills a surfer? #2 It is illegal to kill a GW! So I guess poaching is ok? #3 There is now a 3 year study by the (BRTF) going on to possibly close Pier fishing? #4 A fishing license is not required to fish off a pier and Many, Many anglers who fish off the pier do not bide by the set fishing regulations! I have seen this myself! I am all for anyone to keep any fish they catch LEGALLY! Ignorance of the laws are not an excuse! If in doubt, let it go! Or hopefully get caught! YES!!!! Boy does the DFG have it's work cut out for it! Seems poachers are everywhere! :(

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast