Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: H.B. Pier Great White?

Quote Originally Posted by oakboy View Post
    SmokeHound,
    After seeing those pictures i agree, a lot easier to confuse than i thought.

Also I love that website! Soooo many sitings. More than you would think.

<><
    KP
    Thanks, but you meant dockrat.

The shark caught was a White Shark/Great White! You can tell by the pectoral fins (side fins), it has the black tips that signify it's a Great White. In addition the caudal fin (back fin) It has a notch on the upper fin. It's a shame that we have to witness this, and further it's a shame we got ignorant fishing network member on here posting "they do not care," "they do nothing for me" comments like this make want to give a dose of education. Because we all as anglers need to be informed and be knowledgeable what is right and wrong. Ignorance breeds ignorance, but above all it's good to know we have 8 pages of anglers who are disturbed by this, myself including! And whatever your screen name is bassman I believe, I hope one day a shark will eat you and spit you out in hell. I mean this jokingly because we all need to respect all forms of life, no endangered shark should be subject this crap.

Any news on those punks?
    Update?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678