Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 8/23 am

Default 8/23 am

Got on the water at 8:15, It was another good day. two smaller fish on a shallow crank, and 3# on the drop shot, and a 2# on the cast after, went thru alot of plastics today due to smaller fish. Both were really tight to shaded side of structure. Saw those 7#s again today, They are still smarter then me but at least i got there attention now.

Very nice! Where was this? Shallow grass bed either looks like Perris or Prado.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianGuy View Post
    Very nice! Where was this? Shallow grass bed either looks like Perris or Prado.
    You can PM me if you would really really like to know but i dont really like putting stuff on blast for 500 people to view. Its my local lake and theres enough poaching as there is already. Dont get me wrong, I would love to share info for those who participate in this forum as i like to use this forum as well to get feedback on lures and lakes but i dont like putting it up for all the lurkers around here.

Just don't post. You can pat yourself on the back in private

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin Magician View Post
    Just don't post. You can pat yourself on the back in private
    you mad brah?

Good Job Man Keep It Up.
    Dont Listen To Them Their Just Jealous They Cant Catch Bass Like You.

Quote Originally Posted by adriiiian View Post
    Good Job Man Keep It Up.
    Dont Listen To Them Their Just Jealous They Cant Catch Bass Like You.
    shutup adrian, youre the biggest lurker & poacher on this site LOL. Anyways hit me up if you ever go to the lagoon. I haven't been fishing in almost 2 months and I'm too broke to pitch in for Kevin's boat.

Same here but we definitely have good times. Ive been wanting to go to the goon man! last time i went there was too much weeds but I heard they cleared up. Ill hit you up for sure next time

Nice fish!!, I should have thrown the shallow crank at my local lake yesterday after I saw a guy hit a buzzbait fish over some weeds, but I thought it would be wise to stay deep and I got some fish on the deep norman outside of the weed beds. Actually got into a pretty epic crankbait bite. Were those fish hunkered down in the hydrilla or just cruising the tops? Once again sweet summertime fish!

Quote Originally Posted by Curren77 View Post
    Nice fish!!, I should have thrown the shallow crank at my local lake yesterday after I saw a guy hit a buzzbait fish over some weeds, but I thought it would be wise to stay deep and I got some fish on the deep norman outside of the weed beds. Actually got into a pretty epic crankbait bite. Were those fish hunkered down in the hydrilla or just cruising the tops? Once again sweet summertime fish!
    They were on top cruising, Its always fun to get on a good crankbait bite! good job out there!