Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Team woodward 8/20 woodstock/rave

Default Team woodward 8/20 woodstock/rave

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blakes 1st cat of the day.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	32467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erik with his 1st cat of the day.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	32468Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my 1st and 2nd cats.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	32469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	razor sharp cuts your line.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	32471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erik with his 2 nice cats.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	32470Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me with my 3rd and 4th cat of the day.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	32472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	johnny with his 2 nice ones.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	32473well guys it was an unbelievable day of fishing despite the rave once again. We fished multiple spots and got a cat here an there but then went to our spot and the bite was on instantly. As soon as the bait hit the water hold on to your pole cuz they were yanking it. We lost over 30 fish because of the sharp quaggel on the sticks and trees. See the pic. Overall we landed about 15 and the total stringer weighed 41 pounds. Lots of 4 to 5 pounders. Get out there guys they are biting day and nite see u on the water.

nice cats! been wanting to go to the vine, but don't know any spots there. Been there 2 times, the first time i only got 1 trout, the second time i got lots of bluegill. No cats.

There are plenty of cats in the vine. We catch alot all of the time right now there still in the trees but are moving deeper each weekend. Use mackeral and shrimp they bite day and night. And make sure u have a boat cuz shore fishing sucks with the moss.

it was great weekend. we caught cats in 4 spots. practicing for the king of the cats. it was every cast for 2 to 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODWARD7 View Post
    There are plenty of cats in the vine. We catch alot all of the time right now there still in the trees but are moving deeper each weekend. Use mackeral and shrimp they bite day and night. And make sure u have a boat cuz shore fishing sucks with the moss.
    any spots u prefer? pm me.