Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lower lake

Default lower lake

Fished the lagoon on the swim far a couple hours before open. Throwing a bluegill nut cracker got nailed but had my rod tip down like a newbie by the time I got my rod back up the fish spit the bait. There are some teen size largies lingering on those beaches in the am but dosent last long. They are gone by 7-8am. Give it another shot tomorrow am hopefully have a pic to post.

Was there in the morning and didn't get anything till 11. Around then got 2 decent bass from the shore off the rocks towards the entrance from the launch.

Plastic worm slow and jump it when I hit a rock or other snag.
    Last edited by Coefficient13; 08-29-2011 at 11:06 PM.

derp

Default saturday float tube

Gonna see what up with the twilight bite Saturday anyone else gonna hit it up. Picked up some sinkos and frog baits for the weed lines hope to pull out a chubby!

I'll be there tomorrow night (Friday) at the rocks near the entrance.

From after work soft plastics till evening then and on till dark for topwater action or till I give up and leave a broken man. Whichever comes first.

May see you there Saturday evening as well. I'm determined to get a fish on a topwater. Gotta practice till I can talk the talk and walk the dog.

Topwater bait humor...

I`ll be there Sunday in the am, for Senkos try the 3-4 in Watermelon all around the docks with light line good luck

Been doing well with the senkos throwing the four inch think I'm gonna take it up a size and see if I can weed out some of the small fish. Lower lake late afternoon and night turning out some largies though.

Gonna fish the night tournament tomorrow should be some good fun with the bite as well as it is. Will see.

always nice to see the largemouth given away to eat... got to help feed the meat eaters..

Headed back now. Bringing extra water, if you want one ask, wearing black Lakers shirt. Dang hot out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast