Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whittier narrows lake!!!

u guys are all liars! i fished legg lake 5x in the last month and have yet to catch a bass. i will never fish that lake again! i did see a couple of bass caught but they were 8-10inches. from what i heard all the big ones(2-3lbs) were taken home by the asians and mexicans using live bluegills. where are the dfg when u need them? anyway, im done with this place. its dirty, stinky, too much algae and weeds. i'd rather fish el dorado because its cleaner and well maintained. legg lake stinks! pudd and peck are also great places to fish!

Quote Originally Posted by fishdo0do0 View Post
    u guys are all liars! i fished legg lake 5x in the last month and have yet to catch a bass. i will never fish that lake again! i did see a couple of bass caught but they were 8-10inches. from what i heard all the big ones(2-3lbs) were taken home by the asians and mexicans using live bluegills. where are the dfg when u need them? anyway, im done with this place. its dirty, stinky, too much algae and weeds. i'd rather fish el dorado because its cleaner and well maintained. legg lake stinks! pudd and peck are also great places to fish!
    a legg'er posting so people don't know the real story, or you simply don't know how to fish. Either way, don't hate because you have no skills

i probably dont have skills because i dont fish often as you do. i dont take fishing seriously, its for my leisure. i enjoy being outdoors and just relaxing but if i catch a fish its a bonus. the reason i dislike legg is because its dirty and i hate walking on duck crap. i'm in my 40s so i enjoy taking my nieces and nephew out fishing.

btw, what is a legg'er? im confused. like i said, i've only fished that place a handful of times and from my personal experience it wasnt great. more power to you if u catch big bass at legg. WOOHOO! you're awesome dude.

Default Wtf?!!

from what i heard all the big ones(2-3lbs) were taken home by the asians and mexicans using live bluegills. where are the dfg when u need them?
    BAHAHAHAHHAA THEY PROBABLY WOUDNT WANT YOU THERE ANY WAY!! THE MEXICANS OR THE ASIANS.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    We used to fish all night for catfish there at the main lake where the little "stream" goes in. We would hide under the little bridge when a police car would go driving by. We caught some real giant Channel Catfish on Bonita chunks and also balls of Velvetta cheese. Bass were good too on Rattle traps. In the morning when it would get light, people were amazed at the size of the catfish and bass we had. After a couple of photos, we would let them go. I'm talking about 10 to 22 lb catfish and 2 to 6 lb bass.
    Damnit, I love stories like that.

Quote Originally Posted by fishdo0do0 View Post
    I don't think that's fair. If there is one thing I would say about Legg Lake it is that's it's clean and actually a beautiful lake. I visited Peck Road once, and it felt...well...dirty. I havent caught any carp at Legg YET, and the cats don't come when I want them, but I still think all three lakes are just really nice clean lakes.

Lol this thread reeks of "TROLL".

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    I don't think that's fair. If there is one thing I would say about Legg Lake it is that's it's clean and actually a beautiful lake. I visited Peck Road once, and it felt...well...dirty. I havent caught any carp at Legg YET, and the cats don't come when I want them, but I still think all three lakes are just really nice clean lakes.
    Yeah Legg is actually pretty clean compared to some city parks. Like Echo *cough* *cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Lol this thread reeks of "TROLL".
    Smokehound, what does that mean? I am not familiar with the term.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Smokehound, what does that mean? I am not familiar with the term.
    Means FELIPE's post was made up just so he can get responses or reactions. Sort of like trolling for fish, except the bait is his post and the fish are the people who respond. Trolls are forum cancers and just seek attention.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast