Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Hungry Cats At Kenny Hahn Park

Default Hungry Cats At Kenny Hahn Park

I went on Ninja Mission to Hahm park last night and if you've been there you know I was waisting my time. Ive only caught one bass in two years and that night it was raining. I live near it so jumped on Ninja Bike and got there about 1215 put on a black berkley curly tail worm pulled the tail off. First cast Whamo but farmed it so next time it hit I made sure to set hook like a pro staight back and over your head. My bail started running so I knew it was a big bass but low a behold it was a catfish on plastics dam it must be hungry. I set up again and Bam another one even bigger, so now im tripin i set up again and Slam another one they are ruthless and hitting that worm harder then bass do. It was about 330 4oclock and the bite shut down. So I quit while I was ahead.
    Ive heard off catfish hitting bass tackle just this is first for me. Once again got Skunked on the bass but the cats made up for at least a year of fishing there. And there the Spotted Blue Cats.

It didn't happen at this park but I was fishing for bass with a 3.5" grub with attractant and BAM! I caught a catfish on the first throw.

Nice mission skylar!

Thanks Res I cant belive how hard they hit I had so much fun and at the same time nervous LAPD was going swoop in. But I stayed low and in the dark. Plus you cant see ninjas so it was all good. did you get my message Reservior Dog. I have a copyright on the name so if you ever make any money with it I get 15% hahahhah You can be the CEO Im still the Owner and founder and B.G.H is the creator
    Anyway just messin around wish it was a real Legal Entity.
    Stay Cool
    Bro
    Hit me up
    Skylarjames2009
    aka Chris

It was stocked last week with cats, that's what you got.

Quote Originally Posted by skylarjames2009 View Post
    Thanks Res I cant belive how hard they hit I had so much fun and at the same time nervous LAPD was going swoop in. But I stayed low and in the dark. Plus you cant see ninjas so it was all good. did you get my message Reservior Dog. I have a copyright on the name so if you ever make any money with it I get 15% hahahhah You can be the CEO Im still the Owner and founder and B.G.H is the creator
    Anyway just messin around wish it was a real Legal Entity.
    Stay Cool
    Bro
    Hit me up
    Skylarjames2009
    aka Chris

Got the message I will definitely hit you up, maybe sometime after the holiday weekend we can slay some fish.