Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Bakos, Yolo, and GARY...........

Default Hey Bakos, Yolo, and GARY...........

I want you guys to get your butts in your cars and see if you can catch any BIG fish (DD's) in the Hesperia/Victorville area this time of year. That is my challenge to you. I've secretly been fishing the duct hard for the past 4 months or so regularly. Out of the 51 times I've went over the past 3 months, I've been skunked 35 times. I'm keeping track on my fridge. I'm catching fish up to 9 pounds up here and that's it. You not allowed to wait until the cooler months either. If you get out here and catch a DD now, in my spots, I'll be your slave for a month! Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePig View Post
    I want you guys to get your butts in your cars and see if you can catch any BIG fish (DD's) in the Hesperia/Victorville area this time of year. That is my challenge to you. I've secretly been fishing the duct hard for the past 4 months or so regularly. Out of the 51 times I've went over the past 3 months, I've been skunked 35 times. I'm keeping track on my fridge. I'm catching fish up to 9 pounds up here and that's it. You not allowed to wait until the cooler months either. If you get out here and catch a DD now, in my spots, I'll be your slave for a month! Let's do this!
    Haha. Now that's a fun sounding challenge!

Not to say you guys don't know what you're doing or anything........but my 3 year old daughter caught a Striper in the palmdale area last year....LOL. Bring it!

Actually sounds like your doing EXTREMELY well for this area.......how many stripers so far, or is that a secret
    Last edited by M@M; 08-18-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M@M View Post
    Actually sounds like your doing EXTREMELY well for this area.......how many stripers so far, or is that a secret
    Well I've caught at least 1 each time I've caught something........I've had trips of 5 at most.....but generally if u catch 1 there are more there. The trick in the hesperia area is at night and swim jigs. M@m, you know the spot I spend the majority of my time in.........telephone canyon rd.

Looks like evosamurai and I will be out there later to hit your spots. Hope something good pops up. I need to stock on my freezer for the bond-fire at Huntington later with family and friends. Can you hear those 2bs filets sizzling?! Okay boys..help me bring in those pigs!

someone catching a striper out of the palmdale duct, no small feat unless your me or yolo hahahahahaha. no but really though good job on your fish huntin.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

This sounds good!!! i would love to see Yolo, Cutbait, Gary, trailblazer and Wingnut any of these guys catch DD here in Victorville/Hesperia. I've read reports and seen photos from all these guys for years, and you all do great in Bako! [B]But let me see you guys pull those trick out here![B] if this happens you guys got to let me know. i'll bring the beers for my northen visitors!!! are you guys in...or you out!!

Where the h e l l are these guys? I know they are on here 24/7.........cricket ....cricket....cricket...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast