Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Surf and harbor fishing NPH Fri Morning

Default Surf and harbor fishing NPH Fri Morning

I'll be there bright an early around 5:50 am I'll be starting around 38th st.

Let me know via PM if you're down to fish. Great opportunity for the newbs to learn about surf structure.

I'll mainly be looking for Corbina, If they dont show up, I may go north, to Bolsa Chica.

This would be great since i'm only 5 min from the harbor, but unfortunetly I have to work tomorrow. Do you ever go during the weekend if not how often do you plan ahead? I could always find some type of reason to come in the office at noon and fish early! I've never fished surf before so not sure what type of setup I would need, but I do have a few salt water setups.

Yhea I could use someone down here in the South bay who wouldn't mind showing me some surf structure. OC is a bit of a drive though. Well not really guess I mean I don't have gas to get to OC. your by Disneyland huh? Would love to catch my first Corbina for sure though.

was actually thinking of going there saturday am. If you go on the weekend let me know, haven't done much surf fishing and would like some tips.

I might go on Sat instead. it was just too hot to make my rounds today..

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    I might go on Sat instead. it was just too hot to make my rounds today..
    Smoke, temperature taking a slight dip over the weekend before going back up. Good call.

I'm going tomorrow.