Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: New Member from Lake Perris area

Default New Member from Lake Perris area

Hello, new member here. Looking to meet a few new folk and hook into some fish. I live in the Moreno Valley area, so due to location, I will primarily be fishing DVL and Perris. So, I’m looking for some people who know those lakes pretty well.
    I have a Tracker Targa V-17 set up for Bass and Trout. I’ll probably be going out to DVL or Perris on Friday. I wouldn’t mind having someone tag along if interested.
    I heard that Perris has some structures on the lake bottom, anyone know the coordinates or location?
    Feel free to PM me with any info, suggestions, ideas, or if you just want to hook up to go fishing!
    Thanks for reading…
    Paul “Sandman_Tracker”

Welcome ST I have no idea where you are located... but happy you are with us. A great weath of knowledge with the family. Catch up all you can. Looking forward to your posts

Welcome Sandman,thats a cool and generous offer to have someone fish with you,keep that giving spirit it's a rare quality now adays!

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Welcome Sandman,thats a cool and generous offer to have someone fish with you,keep that giving spirit it's a rare quality now adays!
    Thank you...I have zero problems offering to take someone. What goes around comes around. We're all here to pick each other's brains, sneak each other's secrets, listen to each other's BS stories and enjoy the sport. There more people you meet and fish with, the more we all learn and gain.

Welcome, after living in Mo Val for 20+ years I recently started fishing Perris this year from my tube. The bite has been good all year and there are a number of members who have fished it and caught their personal bests (PB) there this year. East end was productive for me early this year and now it is more west, deeper water 20'+ deep. Hope to see you out there.

Sounds good...I'm sure I'll see everyone out there sooner or later. With you being so close..need to hook up and get some fish! I'm actually going to DVL tmrw though.

Im always @ perris man and always down to fish, been to DVL a few times for stripers and did pretty good. lemme know when ur going to perris i know that lake pretty good

Welcome, enjoy the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_Tracker View Post
    Thank you...I have zero problems offering to take someone. What goes around comes around. We're all here to pick each other's brains, sneak each other's secrets, listen to each other's BS stories and enjoy the sport. There more people you meet and fish with, the more we all learn and gain.
    I like you already Paul!!!
    Lots of good people here with some good knowledge of the lakes.
    If you play your cards right they will share some secrets, evry now and then.
    Tight Lines,
    Robert
    <><