Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

Hi all -

New to the forum. posted a fishing report already, but I figure I do my intros first. I'm from Azusa, CA which is about 20 miles from LA. I fished a lot of salt water with my dad growing up but have recently got into fishing the city lakes. I haven't fished in a few years but recently started up again. Got pretty much skunked at puddingstone twice already but had good luck at Guasti.

Been a live bait fisher all my life but have recently been trying out some crank baits. Lots of fun. anyway looking forward to contributing.

Thanks for reading. Take it easy everybody.

Welcome! I am new here as well. I have met great people and gotten great tips. Enjoy

Danny

thanks Danny. When you were new, did everyone ignore you too? HAHA! I can't seem to get any love on here. Ahh well still a great site for info.

Welcome! I have been on here a month now. Very friendly people on here. I have read excellent fishing stories and have met a few new fishing buddies on here.

Sending some love...lol
    RL

Welcome. There is alot of great fishing locally. guys will help you.

Hey, WB. Welcome aboard. This is a great site to be on for fishing. Good people here, too. I went to one event at Irvine Lake, by way of Team 57. Met some of the guys, had a great time, too. Lots of excellent fishing advice, as well. Hope to see you out on the water.
    Tight lines, - Jim

Welcome white belt,don't give up on puddingstone,theres alot of fish to be had there,lmb,trout,crappie,catfish,ect.

Thanks for the love everybody hahaha I guess I'll try to make it out to one of these events and meet you guys in person first. I'll keep an eye out in the meet up section.

Welcome to the site. Plenty of good peeps on here to give info. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Welcome, enjoy the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast