Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 1996 champion 171 bass boat must sell this week

Default 1996 champion 171 bass boat must sell this week

I HAVE TO SELL THE BOAT THIS WEEK I DONT HAVE A PLACE TO PARK IT SO I WILL TAKE A GOOD OFFER ASKING $7900 818 913 6343

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...537360990.html

Is that engine legal for Diamond Valley Res. ?

It says two stroke....

that boat does not comply with DVL requirements according to their website. I was a little disappointed when I saw that. Otherwise, that seems like a great deal.

That boat was on this board another time for something? was it for-sale before? seems pretty cool .

I would buy it if I sold my bass tracker... I am selling mine its a 4 stroke 2008 for $ 8,000

Quote Originally Posted by BASSMAN418 View Post
    I am selling mine its a 4 stroke 2008 for $ 8,000
    start your own thread if you want to sell you boat... not cool to say your boat is dvl ready and for $8000... and the champion is a glass boat not an aluminum... BIG difference... nice thread jack

What the hell are you talking about I was just saying I don't give two sh1ts about dvl it sucks anyways....I was just saying I really like his boat and I would buy it if I could sell mine..Thta's it JACK!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneo View Post
    start your own thread if you want to sell you boat... not cool to say your boat is dvl ready and for $8000... and the champion is a glass boat not an aluminum... BIG difference... nice thread jack