Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Irvine bassn in the fogg 8/7

Default Irvine bassn in the fogg 8/7

Well went Sunday bassn for about six hours,,fog was so thick I barely made it to the fisrt point past the lil camping cove ...fish were gonna like it i knew..
    so worked the west/north shore in the morn with buzzbaits and got three nothing big but top water makes em big...
    fog was so thick ran into another guy fishing the other way opposite of me and he thought he was on the east shore lol... so i tryed to go across the lake twice just putting along and end up passing a floating dead catfish 2x @ the same place lol gotta bring a compass or something lol...once the fog cleared a lil fished the east side for 6 more on dropshot nothing over 2 1/2 lbs... nice sunday again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top water bass.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	32267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	php7wTEMRPM.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	32266  

Whopper,
    Way to go in getting some. Fog in the pics looks pretty thick. With that, did the bite play out until the fog went away? As that sun hits, the bass really have turned off for me when fishing for them.

Hi karalm, yes the fog was very thick but it did prolong the top water bite, as soon as the sun came out it was worm time, found some in the deeper lettuce 20' or so