Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 lb Largemouth on the floor

Hey Jeff so how much does something like that cost. Do you have a 8lb 12oz mold? I only took 2 pics of my fish and no measure ments other than weight.

bassgrabber1- Sent you a PM...

dang thats some really great work!

Awesome work!

Looks so real...getting hungry

Awesome work!

very nice... i did take a DD this year and let one go..... if i knew someone in this world can do work this nice i would've let my 1st DD go. awesome work...........check your PM. i'm interested in one asap.

please pm me for a price cus as soon as i get my first DD im goin strait to you my dream at the moment is to have an awsome dd trophy mounted on my wall ive been fishing almost every day to find her lol

im VERY impressed man. i have a few trophies i would mind having done. 12.5# calico and some good largies.

i have always wanted a mount that was a 360 degree mount resting on something. for my calico i wanted some boiler rock looking stuff with the bass being able to be sitting on top. i know id be reaching for the moon, but how rad would it be to walk around a mount 360 degrees!!!

Matt- Here's a walk-around LMB pedestal mount:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast