Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: SILVERWOOD.....Reports?? Anyone??

Default SILVERWOOD.....Reports?? Anyone??

I have never fished Silverwood, but a couple of my co-workers want to go fish for striper's, and the drive to Pyramid and Castaic is a little bit of a drive for them. So, we agreed on Silverwood...

If anyone has any reports I would appreciate it. I haven't seen many in the past few weeks, and I hope that is not a indication of no Bendo action....

thanks,

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by 661Bass'n View Post
    I have never fished Silverwood, but a couple of my co-workers want to go fish for striper's, and the drive to Pyramid and Castaic is a little bit of a drive for them. So, we agreed on Silverwood...

If anyone has any reports I would appreciate it. I haven't seen many in the past few weeks, and I hope that is not a indication of no Bendo action....

thanks,

Alex
    Early and late topwater has been very good on stripers, but I mean very early and just before dark (7:30pm - close). Everyday is different, too much wind, no topwater.

Also LMB's on the top occasionally but the Largemouth are kind of slow for me, did get a 5lbs on topwater a couple days ago, you can get the Largemouth earlier in the evening you don't have to wait till the later hours.

Seal thanks for the info...ya, one of the guys is a bait and wait...doesn't like lure fishing, but maybe I will get lucky and run into some boils...that will change anyone's mind....lol

Seal thanks for the info...ya, one of the guys is a bait and wait...doesn't like lure fishing, but maybe I will get lucky and run into some boils...that will change anyone's mind....lol
    Go to DVL........place is on fire right now!

any idea of any good place to go if i park at the dam or just go by the rocks?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePig View Post
    Go to DVL........place is on fire right now!
    I am coming from Lancaster, plus I roll in a 1980 Ranger 375V....with a 2 stroke 175 Black Max...can't get on DVL...lol

I am coming from Lancaster, plus I roll in a 1980 Ranger 375V....with a 2 stroke 175 Black Max...can't get on DVL...lol
    ooooooooooooooooooooo.....I see......good luck at Silverwood. Make sure you post a report.

Last time I was at Silverwood was from shore and the moss was so bad I gave up. That was a good 3 months back from i think it was called Cleghorn cove.

I say do what seal says, hes an expert at silverwood. he catches when times are tough there.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!