Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: on the bike

Default on the bike

stopped to Castaic for the quick sestion with my son. We rode along the dam stopped at middle then 5th cast hooked up this 3 lbs. Stayed for 45'. It was so hot he wanted to go back. no sign of boil yet. fly-line on sardine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 052.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	32194   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 055.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	32193  

Hey that's pretty cool that they allow bikes there. I have always wanted to take my jet ski there and maybe take a telescoping rod and sneak a few stealth casts in there at the jet ski area that is off limits to other boats. Too bad all my skis are at my river pad in Bullhead City, AZ. Might have to bring one home?

That is some priceless expression! Perfect size for dinner.

i dont think their is a jet ski area closed off to other boats...maybe one of the castaic regs can clarify

Quote Originally Posted by ushone View Post
    i dont think their is a jet ski area closed off to other boats...maybe one of the castaic regs can clarify
    Yes there is. It is to the left of the launch ramps along the dam. Counterclockwise riding of PWC. No boats allowed.