Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "are you ready for some football?!?!" 2011 nfl thread

Broncos here! Boy I miss those Elway days,kinda liked Plummer too,never thought they gave him a real chance.
    The reason there my team is my son used to play pop warner football and his team was the Broncos,so we started following them,from the time we became Bronco fans it took 15yrs for them to win a Superbowl,then they won the next year also sweet! Side note used to fish with Lester Hayes of the Raiders back in the day,I'm sure Hometown remembers that. Really a cool guy. Unlike his demeanor on the field, remember stickim on the arms? A pass would hit him on the inside of the forearm and stay there!!

Steelers here!!! Looking forward to this years football! Although this is an NFL thread I must say I am all for USC. I am also a fan of the Boise State Broncos. One hell of a team! Would like to see them get up there with the big boys.
    YES!! I am ready for some football!

FB
    Last edited by fishinforbait714; 08-09-2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: y

Lester hayes standing on the bow fish skinnies yelling im a jig throwing mf classic i remember nice guy
    Quote Originally Posted by tunavic View Post
    broncos here! Boy i miss those elway days,kinda liked plummer too,never thought they gave him a real chance.
    The reason there my team is my son used to play pop warner football and his team was the broncos,so we started following them,from the time we became bronco fans it took 15yrs for them to win a superbowl,then they won the next year also sweet! Side note used to fish with lester hayes of the raiders back in the day,i'm sure hometown remembers that. Really a cool guy. Unlike his demeanor on the field, remember stickim on the arms? A pass would hit him on the inside of the forearm and stay there!!

looks like LA is going to have a team very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    Chiefs are only going to be better this year.
    This year will definitely prove if the Chiefs are for real or they are pretenders with the schedule they have.

No Vikings thread this year ?

Raiders, Raiders, RRRRRRaiders!!!!! Take that all you haters.

49ers all day every day buddy...Were taking the division this year for sure Smith is looking good so far in preseason. Finally we got a REAL coach not some motivational speaker. Defense is looking solid,Kap is also looking excellent. Kendall Hunter the rookie RB did major damage against the Raiders but then again it was the Raiders. Good luck everyone GO NINERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    49ers all day every day buddy...Were taking the division this year for sure Smith is looking good so far in preseason. Finally we got a REAL coach not some motivational speaker. Defense is looking solid,Kap is also looking excellent. Kendall Hunter the rookie RB did major damage against the Raiders but then again it was the Raiders. Good luck everyone GO NINERS!!!
    Are you on the same planet as the rest of us? Smith is a loser. The niners only scored against our #3 defense. I think arizona is taking that division this year.

Uh and that was our 3rd string to. Since when did Kap and Hunter become starters lol? Anyways Arizona what planet are you on, and Alex Smith is the best QB in the NFC west. I dont think you know your football to well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast