Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "are you ready for some football?!?!" 2011 nfl thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Uh and that was our 3rd string to. Since when did Kap and Hunter become starters lol? Anyways Arizona what planet are you on, and Alex Smith is the best QB in the NFC west. I dont think you know your football to well.
    A career QB rating of 72.1, not exactly anything to get excited about...every knowledgeable 9er fan I have talked to can't stand him and have Andrew Luck on their x-mas wish list.

Bradford is an emerging NFL star, 3500 yds passing without a deep threat in his rookie year? Give credit where credit is due brotha.

TD

The Steel Curtain will be in the SuperBowl once again! Green Bay vs Steelers once again with the Steelers winning 24-10 !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    The Steel Curtain will be in the SuperBowl once again! Green Bay vs Steelers once again with the Steelers winning 24-10 !!
    I am guess the steel curtain will have a superbowl hangover and not make the playoffs

9ers all the way. gaiders and cowtoys suck it. LOL
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    A career QB rating of 72.1, not exactly anything to get excited about...every knowledgeable 9er fan I have talked to can't stand him and have Andrew Luck on their x-mas wish list.

Bradford is an emerging NFL star, 3500 yds passing without a deep threat in his rookie year? Give credit where credit is due brotha.

TD
    I rest my case lol...Knowledgable 9er fans huh? I wouldnt call them fans if they just hope for the next big draft pick come on now. Like I tell everyone else Dont blame him blame the front office for 7 OC how do u expect a QB to develop into a great QB like that? I have always had faith in Smith as u can tell. Just glad to see him doing well. Now you will be seeing all your so called 9er fans jumping back n the Alex Smith wagon SMH...All of the niners previous OC's have held him back in my opinion. They need to let him throw down field and trust him. Im glad Harbough has given him this chance to prove himself and has trust in him. GO NINERS!!!

P.S. How bout them Rams T.D.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    I rest my case lol...Knowledgable 9er fans huh? I wouldnt call them fans if they just hope for the next big draft pick come on now. Like I tell everyone else Dont blame him blame the front office for 7 OC how do u expect a QB to develop into a great QB like that? I have always had faith in Smith as u can tell. Just glad to see him doing well. Now you will be seeing all your so called 9er fans jumping back n the Alex Smith wagon SMH...All of the niners previous OC's have held him back in my opinion. They need to let him throw down field and trust him. Im glad Harbough has given him this chance to prove himself and has trust in him. GO NINERS!!!

P.S. How bout them Rams T.D.
    yeah my Rams pretty much stink so far, that schedule certainly didn't help much but they are clearly a few more drafts away from doing something. I still like the direction things are going (believe it or not), but the Rams are too thin on defense and still dont have a WR worth a carp.

Gore is starting to be beastly again, but dude tell your coach he could show some class on the field....that BS at the end of the Lion game was lame.

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 10-16-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Niners are rolling! Defense is doing their job and Gore is trucking like his old self again. And Alex Smith is settling in and making less mistakes.

Been a Bills fan for 20/26 years of my life. It's been a rough road, but we're showing some positive signs this year. Biggest thing is we're finally getting some respect from the league. It's been awhile. Not to mention, they've actually broadcasted Bills games nationally this season. It's hard enough being a Bills fan from SoCal...
    Last edited by white belt; 10-17-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123