Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "are you ready for some football?!?!" 2011 nfl thread

Default "are you ready for some football?!?!" 2011 nfl thread

Now that the NFL strike is a thing of the past, the last week has been a whirlwind of activity with Carson Palmer and Randy Moss 'retiring', Ocho Cinco making hotel reservations with the Pats, QBs flying to new destinations all over the league and Eagle fans all but ready to host the playoffs, the NFL has been the hot topic on sports talk radio. This is going to be a GREAT season, taking center stage once again without any distractions this time around as an NBA strike seems inevitable.

So who is your team? I have been a Rams fan since I was a kid, obviously no bandwagon jumping here (who is going to be the first yankee/niner/cowboy fan to respond?) Loving the direction Spagnuolo is taking this team, but the offense still has work to do and a tough out of conference schedule has me hesitant to proclaim a 10 win season just quite yet. Opening up with Philly, NYG and then Baltimore could mean 0-3 really quick....hope I am wrong.

Enjoy your season and good luck to you and your team (unless you are a raider, 9er, cowboy or viking fan of course! )

TD

49ers ALL DAY throughout the good and the bad.... TD we are about
    to take this division so try to get some wins in early cuz you have a
    while before we take you down week 13

T9 your 9ers are doin squat with that QB situation, Sam the Ram looks for real....

TD

Packer Pride!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlefish View Post
    Packer Pride!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah that would certainly be a popular choice after a superbowl victory If you aren't a bandwagon fan and you really do bleed green, then kudos to your packers...and although I root for "Da Bears" in the black n blue division (folks both from Chi-Town), I have respect for that organization.

TD

Niners all the way baby! We are taking this division this year. I say that every year. But i really mean it this year. Hell if Brett Favre can keep crawling out of his hole maybe Steve Young needs to come out of retirement. ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Now that the NFL strike is a thing of the past, the last week has been a whirlwind of activity with Carson Palmer and Randy Moss 'retiring', Ocho Cinco making hotel reservations with the Pats, QBs flying to new destinations all over the league and Eagle fans all but ready to host the playoffs, the NFL has been the hot topic on sports talk radio. This is going to be a GREAT season, taking center stage once again without any distractions this time around as an NBA strike seems inevitable.

So who is your team? I have been a Rams fan since I was a kid, obviously no bandwagon jumping here (who is going to be the first yankee/niner/cowboy fan to respond?) Loving the direction Spagnuolo is taking this team, but the offense still has work to do and a tough out of conference schedule has me hesitant to proclaim a 10 win season just quite yet. Opening up with Philly, NYG and then Baltimore could mean 0-3 really quick....hope I am wrong.

Enjoy your season and good luck to you and your team (unless you are a raider, 9er, cowboy or viking fan of course! )

TD
    well you all know the surprise team is gonna be the mighty detroit lions......def gonna battle for the top spot in the nfc north...black and blue div...toughest in the league....thanks ...the fisherman from l.b....aka stepchild...hahahaha

Your killing me already TD. Sheesh....LOL.

I have been a Viking fan all my life . No ban wagon here . Go Vikings !!!
    We will see who's team has a better season TD. LOL
    Good luck with your Lambs . LOL

its all about the bolt nation!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs are only going to be better this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast